Elite Services 4 You
Interpreter| Translator | Business Coach and Consultant
COVID-19 PANDEMIC ALERT
I’M HERE FOR YOU
There are a lot of unknowns in the world right now. But one thing is certain – Elite Services 4 You is here for you. I will continue to help and support you through this time of crisis by providing you with Virtual Remote Services (VRS); Virtual Remote Interpreting (VRI), and Over the Phone Interpreting (OTPI). Let’s continue to do our part…protect yourself, your clients, and ANYONE around you during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Free Estimates and Competitive Rates
You will NOT be charged the additional fees the agencies charge for professional interpreting or translation services.
On Time services
Providing you with Peace of Mind
I will provide you with personalized and on-time services at all times. I will personally coordinate, schedule, and confirm your appointments.
Fast work turnaround
Prompt, Professional, and Excellent services at all times. With my knowledge and experience, I will make sure you always receive fast, prompt, and complete services at all times – no middlemen!
On-site Interpretation is an art form that demands NOT ONLY great linguistic skills and concentration, but also a deep cultural sensitivity: Customs, inflections, and important body language.
Need professional Spanish language Interpretation services? I provide Simultaneous, Conference, and Consecutive interpretation, so whether you need my services for;
- Legal proceedings – Investigation, Trial, Deposition, Mediation, Arbitration, Jail Interview, Witness Preparation, New Client Intake, etc
- Business Corporate Conference – Employee Training, Meetings and Evaluations, Public Forums, Workshops, Conventions, and Seminars, etc
- Hospital Appointments – Follow up, Pre/Post Op, Medical Evaluation, etc
- Immigration – Naturalization, Attorney / Client meeting, etc)
- School Appointments – IEP, Parent / Teacher Conference, DELAC, ELAC, Board Meetings, LCAP, etc…
I am here to assist you every step of the way.
I’ve been in the industry for over 20+ years and know the importance of doing the job done right the first time, especially when it comes to Language Interpretation! In this industry there’s NO ROOM for ERRORS.
I know that by accepting an assignment for which I MAY NOT be QUALIFIED, can potentially affect your case, threaten testimony witness, result in case dismissal, or worse put someone in jail, or even cause death
Therefore, I WILL ONLY ACCEPT CASES that I know I’m 100% QUALIFIED TO DO!
In the science of document translation, every stroke and accent mark has great significance. That is why for years now, numerous of companies, none-profits, and government agencies have put their complex translation projects into the hands of Elite Services 4 You. I’m well versed in specific fields; law, education, general business, immigration, marketing and more…
I provide you with:
- Speed – I can do up to 200 words/hour and about 1200 words/day. I can also split projects with my professional colleagues, if needed in order to meet your deadline, but still maintaining high translation quality.
- Quality Assurance and Prompt Services at all times.
My services are as Easy as 1-2-3
- Complete the Online Form and Upload your Document or Email the Document directly to me
- Receive project Estimate and Pay the Estimated Amount
- Project completed and Final Invoice sent if there is a balance on the account
I understand that some documents require industry-specific knowledge therefore a general understanding of language ISN’T ENOUGH. To ensure that the language, industry, and terminology are correct if your project requires a professional in a specific field that I’m NOT qualified to do, NO PROBLEM! I will contract a Translator qualified to work on your specific project. I have years of experience working with professional translators, so you can rest assure that you will ALWAYS get 100% QUALITY SERVICE!
According to the “Common Sense Advisory Study, over 72% of consumers are more likely to buy products or services”, if the information is provided in their own language.
I am driven by values and passion
I started my business with a Mission and Vision in mind and that was to help you and your business by:
- Bridge the Language Barrier in Communication
- Improve business relationships between you and your Customers / Clients / Patients / Staff, more…
- Comply with all government mandates
- Manage costs for all your Language Services through volume pricing, non-profit price, loyal customer discounts
- Reduce the risk of misdiagnosis, wrong information, or case dismissal
- Increase the level of quality care and so much more.
As you peruse through my website you’ll see that I’ve had the pleasure to help organizations connect and bridge the communication gap between their limited English-speaking customers, patients, and others whenever a language barrier arises. So you can rest assured that with my skills, dedication, and experience – I will get the job done!
“I have personally retained Faviola Valencia to serve as a Spanish interpreter. I ask witnesses if they are able to understand the interpreter and all of the witnesses have testified that Ms. Valencia speaks Spanish very well and that they can understand her. I have not had one opposing attorney question or criticize Ms. Valencia’s performance as a Spanish interpreter. I highly recommend Ms. Valencia to serve as a Spanish interpreter for your company or firm”.
law frim, a. ontiveros
“Faviola you have always been prompt, professional and a pleasure to work with. You’re my first choice when I need an interpreter in this area. I would certainly recommend your service to others”
investigations, l. rohn
“I have always received positive feedback from our field staff, in regards to the expertise and the level of professionalism of Ms. Valencia. I appreciate your commitment to customer service, and willingness to resolve/address issues in an expeditious manner”
state of california, a. fitch
Let’s work together on your next project
All conferences and events take planning, and so does the interpreter providing the services. Let me help you define the needs and requirements for your Interpretation project, regardless of how complex it may be. Contact me today, and let me provide you with the best custom solution for you and your business.